Moringa Source which is the leading resource for Moringa oleifera products in the U.S. which is an ALL NATURAL phenomenal plant.
Recommended by Dr. Oz as one of five natural ways to jump-start your day, Moringa oleifera tea and capsules are rich in naturally occurring nutrients, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds which offer unique anti-aging and energy-enhancing qualities. (Who doesn’t want that?) While you may not have heard about the incredible benefits of Moringa, this “super plant” has been used to support healthy living in the Far East for centuries. It was not until recently that health and wellness experts in the U.S. and in Europe, like Dr. Oz, started taking notice.
Moringa Source is making Moringa oleifera products accessible to health conscious families across the world. As a blogger who is interested in natural health and beauty products,was asked to review the essential Moringa starter kit — including Moringa tea, daily supplements and body oil — from Moringa Source:
· Moringa Source Tea boasts high levels of EGCG, a compound which has been studied by leading research institutes including The Mayo Clinic for its role in preventing oxidative damage in healthy cells. As compared to green tea, Moringa tea also has an additional spectrum of compounds making it an even richer source of natural anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging nutrients. Moringa source recommends drinking two cups daily for a noticeable increase in energy within 3-4 weeks.
· Moringa Source Supplements are made from 100% pure Moringa oleifera powder,which naturally contains an alphabet of vitamins (including A, C, E, K, B, B1, B2, B3, B6), as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, and more. Unlike some chemically formulated traditional multi-vitamins, Moringa capsules are all natural nutritional supplements extracted directly from the nutrient-dense Moringa plant. Because the capsules contain Moringa in its natural state, the vitamins and minerals are highly absorbable, which is the key to unlocking the benefit of these compounds. Moringa source recommends taking four capsules daily for a noticeable increase in energy within 3-4 weeks.
· Moringa Source Body Oil is made from the Miracle Tree and is an ideal moisturizer for dry skin. Its naturally occurring vitamin A and C, fatty acids, oleic (Omega 9) and behenic acids allow it to spread and be easily absorbed into skin. 100% pure Moringa oil also boasts an impressive oleic acid content of 72%, allowing it to penetrate deeply into the skin without feeling greasy, delivering vital nutrients that help the skin retain moisture. . Moringa oil’s range and quantity of anti-oxidants heal and repair dry skin, while helping to fight signs of aging when used one or two times daily for softer skin within 1 week, and noticeable improvement in skin elasticity within one month.
I enjoyed a cup of the tea it had a delicious sweet earth tasty almost like fresh peas or sprouted beans – I know that sounds odd, but it was refreshing in its own way. The bags of tea did not come with any warning, but the capsules did, regarding breastfeeding and pregnancy so I did not use them. I did try the Moringa Oil and it was very emollient and not greasy for an oil. I definitely noticed it made my face feel smoother and my skin less dry and tight, I even ran my fingers through the ends of my hair with a dot of it and my hair felt softer, less brittle and dry but without an oily look.
We all want to stay youthful looking and healthy. Why not do it in a natural way by healthy eating and natural beauty products which definitely sound like a better choice than injecting poisons into our skin. Moringa is purported to help more than just the outside of our bodies:
How Moringa helps Diabetics
The leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree contain a substantial amount of oleic acid. As with all of the other wonderful ingredients packed into Moringa leaves, this oleic acid is not processed or synthesized in any way, making it readily available for immediate absorption by the body.
In addition to containing high levels of oleic acid, Moringa oleifera leaves are full of other important nutrients that aid in combating diabetes. In fact, there is quite literally no plant species on earth with a more densely packed profile of nutrients.
Diabetes retinopathy, or damage to the eyes from prolonged diabetes, occurs in approximately 40% of all Americans who are diagnosed with diabetes. This can lead to loss of vision and blindness over time. Moringa oleifera contains healthy amounts of vitamin A – much more than carrots per serving – which has been shown to build the strength of the cornea, stop eye inflammation, and decrease the risk of macular degeneration.
Vitamin C is important for proper production and regulation of insulin. A deficiency in vitamin C has been shown to adversely affect the ability of the pancreas to secrete insulin, which contributes to higher levels of blood sugar. Moringa contains high levels of vitamin C – more per serving than orange juice – which helps the pancreas secrete insulin at a normal level.
Other vitamins and minerals have also been shown to help in the production and regulation of insulin, both in the pancreas and elsewhere around the body. For example, vitamin E has been shown in several studies to decrease the risk of developing diabetes. A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E makes it easier for the body to transport and manage insulin by improving the integrity of cell membranes. Rich with vitamin E – and more than 40 other powerful antioxidants – Moringa can help to improve your body’s management and regulation of blood sugar on a cellular level and provide you with a full spectrum of nutrients to balance the effects of diabetes.
People who drink Moringa tea report a pleasant boost in energy and mental clarity after consuming a single cup. Women find that Moringa tea helps with cramps and bloating during their menstrual cycles, and men report increased levels of stamina during their working days. People in India and the Philippines drink Moringa tea regularly for nutrition, clarity, and general wellness.
Moringa is rich in many nutrients and has a high calcium value, pound for pound, 17 times the calcium in milk. It is safe for all to consume, including those who are lactose intolerant, as it doesn’t contain any lactose.
Cold Moringa Tea
- 1-2 tbsp Moringa leaf powder
- Slice of fresh ginger root or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Honey to taste (optional)
Add ingredients to a 16 oz. bottle of water. Shake thoroughly and allow to sit for an hour. Moringa steeps well in cold water, but it takes longer to brew than it would in hot water.
Hot Moringa Tea
Use the above recipe, and use ½ to 1 teaspoon of Moringa leaf powder in 8-12 oz. of hot water. Allow the tea to steep, preferably covered, for up to ten minutes. Enjoy!
Variations: Add any of the following common tea ingredients to create a more complex and tasty Moringa tea:
- Green tea
- Lemon zest
- Coconut milk
I received no compensation for this review and opinions are my own.